I'm Viktor Tabori, an engineer, obsessed with human behavior and health:
- 📈 4x co-founder:
digital marketing agency (Artisan Marketing),
doctor listing site (doklist.com),
blockchain healthcare project (etheal.com),
event promotion (Terminal Club Nights)
- 👨🏫 educator:
blockchain, development, design
- ⚡️ high energy introvert
- Make the world a kinder place
- Look for scale to test what really works
- Attract high energy, intelligence, and integrity
- Whenever in doubt give more value
Why do I write?
I write for my past self. Instead of convincing or evangelizing, I aim to help those walking in the same shoes.
My job is to solve complex problems. It is a hobby, to be honest. I did it long before got paid for it.
I share my solutions for frustrating IT problems, like:
- unpivot() function for Spreadsheet, you can now reverse a pivot()
- Making "background-size:cover" working on iOS
What I publish already helps companies like:
Google, PWC, Airbus or InnovatorsInHealth
I am M**** and I work at Google. I found your code on Stack Exchange and it has solved a long-standing problem we've had. You'd think that working at Google, I'd have a room full of geniuses to ask, but I don't.
Thanks again. This will make me a superstar....all credits to you. [...]
Your unpivot custom formula is helping our organisation [note: Innovators In Health] a lot. I had two sleepless nights trying to figure out this.
Many thanks for your effort.
I publish my findings related to health, performance optimization, and digital marketing.
Subscribe here to follow my journey.
- 🥦 Never ate meat in my life
- 🥊 Competitive martial artist for 15 years: wrestling, kung fu, thai box
- 🥇junior world champion
- 🏆had one and won one professional kempo fight
- 💥1 second KO on Youtube:
- 🎖🇭🇺 Hungarian Republic Medal recipient for being an Excellent Athlete-Student
- Love 🐠diving, ⛵️sailing, and 🛩piloting aircraft
- Cheris 🍲high quality food, 🔬modernist cuisine, and 🥼food tech
- 🍕 Napoletana pizza coach in spare time
- Innovative Healthcare Leader program alumnus.
- Started programming at 6, at 16 developed an unemployment registration system for the Government of Hungary.
- Teach blockchain smart contract security and development at UC Irvine, Hong Kong PolyU, and Kaist South Korea.
- Co-founder of Terminal Club Nights, an event promotion venture pulling off high-end events with 1,500+ attendees. A true holacracy, even before it was cool, co-founded by 9 friends from college.
- Co-founder of Artisan Marketing, a scientific digital marketing agency with clients like Vodafone.
- Co-founder of Etheal, a blockchain-based healthcare project.
- Co-founder of Doklist.com, a doctor listing site present in 93 countries with 420,000 physicians, helping 410,000 people each month.